Issue 32 | Print Magazine
Issue 32 | Print Magazine
Issue 32 of The Pattern Pages Printed Sewing Magazine
Filled with your favourite dressmaking content, this issue is sure to have you hooked from beginning to end.
Free pdf indie sewing pattern included in this issue;
- Meet the Juniper Smock Blouse – a collaboration between The Pattern Pages and Wardrobe By Me
Love the magazine and fancy some commitment? Subscribe annually to print here
- On our Radar
- Hot Fabrics
- Pattern Preview
- Hooked on Books
- We LOVE Paisley
MEET & GREET
- Maison Fauve – Emilie Faurie talks to us about bringing the Maison Fauve brand to the UK
- Introducing Grow Wild – Lindsey Rae from Sew To Grow shares how she created her latest collection using artwork from artist
- Petite Stitchery & Co – The two Ashley’s explain why PSCo for them isn’t just about creating great patterns!
- MyBodyModel – Jenny Rushmore takes over this body-positive app designed for makers
- AZ of Maternity and babies first clothes – The best places to go for maternity and cute patterns for newborns
- We Review – Ditto! The first projector made just for sewing!
- Refashioners – Be inspired by refashioners who want us to buy less and choose well!
- A Million Dollars – Bring out your inner diva with these beautiful dresses
- Baby in progress! – Stylish and comfortable maternity patterns
- Baby’s First Clothes – Welcome your newborn with these adorable handmade garments!
- The Edit – Relax your denim style, it’s more than just jeans!
LEARN TO SEW
- Cutaway Pockets
- Double Gauze – A lightweight fabric that’s a popular choice for sewers!
- Deconstructing Your Jeans – Janet Goddard explains how to to break down your old jeans and get ready for a new lease of life!
- Press Ahead! – The best tailor’s tools for professional pressing!
- Meet the Juniper Smock Blouse – a collaboration between The Pattern Pages and Wardrobe By Me - PDF Pattern Included in download (sizes S-XXXL - see size chart image)
- Refashioned Romper – Linnea Larson shares how to make a summer romper for your little one from Dad’s preloved shirt!
- Magazines are printed on FSC certified paper
- All of our shipping packaging and the magazine are fully recyclable
The Debby Top from My Image Patterns is only available until 1st August 2023
ShippingFor our full shipping policy click here
Digital Products – Sewing Patterns, Magazines and Subscriptions - FREE Instant Delivery
UK Physical products – 2-3 working days delivery
EU & International physical Products - from 3-5 working days delivery click here for full list of shipping zones - please note that all customs duties, handling and processing fees and import TAX and VAT are the responsibility of the buyer.
ReturnsFor our full returns and refunds policy click here
Digital Products - Non-refundable
Physical Products - Refund subject to our terms and conditions stated in our refunds policy